Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Are You Ready For Some Football?

I would watch every game if I could and still be left wanting more. But I don't have the NFL network, all I have is cable and internet. If you're like me, heres some sites that you'll love:

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/
- This site shows which games are televised in which areas.
http://www.thegamelive.com/ - This site has links to online radio stations that broadcast the games. I'm a Dolphin fan in California, and that is the only way I can be updated on the game live. The gametrackers on Yahoo and NFL.com just aren't that exciting.

Here are my predictions for the season. I realized that they are probably impossible, and I did not look at their schedules. I went by pure instinct. 11-13 wins is elite, 10 wins is playoff caliber but no more, 9 wins is not quite good enough for the playoffs, 8-7 wins is still have work to do, some big pieces of missing, or the team is disrupted by injuries. Under 6 means the team flat out isn't going anywhere.
East
Miami 10-6
New England 10-6
Buffalo 7-9
NY Jets 4-12

North
Cincinnati 11-5
Baltimore 10-6
Pittsburgh 10-6
Cleveland 8-8

South
Indianapolis 12-4
Jacksonville 10-6
Houston 5-11
Tennessee 2-14

West
Denver 11-5
Kansas City 9-7
San Diego 9-7
Oakland 5-11


East
Philadelphia 10-6
NY Giants 10-6
Dallas 10-6
Washington 8-8

North
Chicago 12-4
Detroit 8-8
Green Bay 7-9
Minnesota 7-9

South
Carolina 11-5
Atlanta 10-6
New Orleans 9-7
Tampa Bay 9-7

West
Seattle 13-3
Arizona 9-7
St. Louis 8-8
San Francisco 5-11

Championship Games
AFC
Indianapolis vs Cincinnati
NFC
Carolina over Seattle

Superbowl
Carolina over Indianapolis

No comments: